Friday, November 7, 2014

Sneak Peek


OK, I am ssssoooooo excited right now! My fingers can't type fast enough!!! You are probably wondering why, well let me tell ya!  ITS HOLIDAY TIME!!!!!!! I LOVE the holidays! You have an excuse to be in the kitchen cooking and baking all day, besides just cooking for your family of 8! You get to have special get togethers with friends and family! You can wear cozy clothes and if someone stops by and your in your slippers and hoodie, its OK cause its the fashion of the season! And you get to bake all day in the kitchen! OK I think I mentioned that one ;).

Anyway, I wanna give you all something to be excited about too!! So I am going to give you all a sneak peek at what I have planned for November and December.

Here's just a few things to look forward to:

  • Pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin
  • Thanksgiving decorations and crafts
  • What to do with leftovers?
  • Sweet potatoes casserole
  • Holiday drinks, wassil, egg nog and 'the best hot cocoa ever' ( named by some of my littles friends!)
  • Homemade gift ideas. I'm excited about this one. We have a great one planned for grandma this year ;). 
  • Countdown to Christmas. I will give recipes, crafts and activities to do each day with the kids!
Im sure I'll find more along the way! I hope you will check back often and join me for some holiday fun!

Enjoy all this baking and cooking cuz come January, we'll be talking health and fitness!!

Be sure to check back often!
- Tiffany


No comments: