Sunday, November 9, 2014

Crispy Chic Peas (Garbanzo Beans)



I have seen a lot of recipes for roasted chic peas, so I figured I had to give these a try! Boy am I glad I did!!! These little things are delicious!!! They were pretty easy to make, the hardest part was waiting till they were done!

Here's what I did:

Chic peas, garlic (of course!), ranch dressing mix, salt and oil.

Heat about 1-2 tbsp oil in skillet for a few minutes.


Put in about 1/2 can of chic peas. Stir around to coat in oil.

Add seasonings. 1 tsp garlic, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp ranch dressing mix. Stir.

Continue cooking till chic peas are golden brown and crispy. About 20 minutes.


Look at all that crispy yumminess ( is that a word?!?). ;)

These are great just as a snack, or used on top of a salad!

-Tiffany

No comments: