Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Simple Hot Cocoa


The past couple mornings have not been so exciting around here. It is just bitter cold out there! The littles were out yesterday hauling in wood, so while they were out freezing, I whipped them up a batch of hot cocoa.

Now when i went to the pantry, I realized we were out of hot cocoa mix. So I needed to improvise! I found mini chocolate chips and white chocolate candy melts.

I put 5 cups milk in pan and started heating over med/low heat.


I measured out 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and candy melts. You can make his to suit your taste preference, either more chocolate or more white chocolate! You decided!!


Pour chocolates into milk and stir with whisk often.


It took about 15 minutes till it was done.


There ya have it!! Didn't I say it was simple?!


oh, and it is yummy!!


Simple Hot Cocoa

5 cups milk
1 1/2 cups combination of chocolate chips and white chocolate melting chips

Heat over med/low heat for about 15 minutes stirring with whisk often.

Enjoy! And keep warm!!

-Tiffany

No comments: