Monday, July 6, 2015

Our Week in Pictures!


We had a busy week...or two! Lots of gardening and.... CAKE! Oh boy! We had so much cake, we are a bit tired of it! But when you look through the pictures you will see we didn't only have cake! I kept busy not only in the garden but in the kitchen as well! And after selecting the pictures for this post, I realized I had a pretty productive couple of weeks! 
The above picture collage is of our garden and my helpers pulling weeds around the beans. The tomatoes are doing great! I can wait to make a salad! There are lots of flowers blooming around our yard. Including our elderberry patch, which is in full bloom! I will make elderberry syrup again this year to use during the winter cold season. 
Check out some more pictures .......



I made homemade Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies! They were a little gooey, I think because I made the brownies too thin, but everyone loved them anyways!


Butterfly cake for my 9 year old birthday girl!


Hello Kitty cake for my 10 year old birthday girl!


If you look closely, you can see on the left side of the picture, the beans aren't growing as much as the ones in the right, well that's because a rabbit or a groundhog helped themselves to the tops of the bean plants.  So... The fence got moved to block them from coming in on the other end....


The dogs fence runs along the far side of the garden, so it helps to keep pesky animals away.


Strawberry peach chillers! Yum! Perfect for a warm summer day!


My little guy turned 1!! He grew so fast! He loves Curious George, so of course, a George cake was perfect for him!


Patriotic cupcakes! We shared these with our neighbor friends!

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek I to our week! I just recently did a freezer cooking session with a friend and will get that post put together! I will also work on doing some product review posts. Such as books, kitchen items, healthy living, essential oils, etc. Are there any products you are interested in learning more about? Any oils in particular? Ask me in the comments below and I will do my best to respond.

Have a great week!
-Tiffany

No comments: