Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Clean Your House By Christmas Challenge Day 2 Update!

Ok, ok, so I'm a little behind on posting this... sigh... but hey, that's life, right?

Anyway, I had a super busy day yesterday. I cleaned the living room. it only took a few minutes. It doesn't get too messy since the kids no longer play in there, but occasionally a few toys migrate their way down the stairs and into the living room. And of course, there is baby stuff in there! So after a few minutes it went from this:


To this:


Ah, much better!

I also worked on several loads of laundry, and still working on it today!

Today's goals are to scrub the main bathroom and give the kitchen a good scrubbing!!

Let me know how you are doing!

Check out Crystal Paine's challenge  here.

Keep Cleaning!
-Tiffany

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know after our little chat today I somehow had the energy to clean up some of those little piles we talked about. Thanks so much for always being an encouragement to me!

Tiffany said...

Aw, your welcome! I managed to get the kitchen cleaned up after dinner and the dishwasher ran, but I still have a lingering crock pot soaking in the sink until morning! We need to chat more often to keep each other encouraged!