Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Year.... New Changes!


Well, we are in the last few days of 2014... where did it go? What did we do with this past year? What are your plans for the new year to come?

Keep reading to find out what I'll be doing....


I am going to be starting a new series called "Make a Change Monday". Each Monday in 2015, I will post a lifestyle change that I have either already made or will be making. I want to encourage you to join me in doing so, and I challenge you to pass this along to others who may be interested as well.

Some examples of what I will be posting are exercise, low carb lifestyle, my weight loss plan and how I've lost 27lbs in 4 months and how I plan to loose 34 more. Along with fitness and weight loss, I will be posting on some other healthy lifestyle changes you can make such as homemade cleaners, natural skin care, healthy food choices, and essential oils. Come spring time, I will also show you how easy it is to grow and preserve your own food! And by growing your own veggies, you cut the grocery bill down and eat healthier.. Win - Win!!

I hope you join me each week as I post on these simple, easy and effective changes that can be made with very little effort! I will still continue to post recipes and other topics on a regular basis, this is just a special series you can expect to follow each Monday!

Let me know if you are going to join in and how you are doing! And please... Don't keep it to yourself, share this with a friend!

-Tiffany


3 comments:

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

Yours is the second post I've read from Modest Monday about setting goals for next years' blogging. I've only done that in a casual way. I like that you're starting a new series and have it already planned. You've motivated me to think through my posts this next week and see if God leads me to do the same. God bless you, Gail

Tiffany said...

Gail, I am so glad that my blogging has been an encouragement to you. I am new to blogging, and as a busy mom of 6, my blogging ideas come sporadically sometimes, so I figured if I at least organize part of my blog to encourage others to make healthy lifestyle changes, then myself and my readers know what to expect! Thank you for commenting! -Tiffany

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this:) Good idea...;)