Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Clean Your House Before Christmas Challenge (update!)










Most of you may have read last night, that I will be following moneysavingmoms cleaning challenge. Read that post here.

So, I didn't get any before and after pics last night, but I cleaned my boys bedroom, put away their laundry, cleaned the toy room, removed broken toys and put everything back in it place, and I scrubbed the kid's bathroom. I used my homemade cleaner and it smells so fresh in there!

I hope you are following along in this challenge as well. It will be nice to have a clean house for when we start our holiday baking! I will post later on today what challenge I will be working on tonite! (Maybe I'll even get some pics!!).
Check out Crystal Paine's update here.

Let's Get Cleaning!
-Tiffany

No comments: