Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Homemade Gingerbread House Kits




Need an easy, fun gift idea for little one or family friends?
Put together a 'Make Your Own Gingerbread House' kit!
Its so easy to put together and takes very little time and effort! 
Check it out!.....



I started with a diaper wipes box. I cut it so it was about 6 inches in height. 


Then I wrapped it!
Remember I'm keeping it easy and simple here!!


Now depending on how many kids this will be for will determine how much stuff you will put it the kit. The kit pictured will be for 3 kids. I put in 1 pack of graham crackers for each child. I picked up the cookie icing at aldi for about half the cost as Walmart. 


I gathered up an assortment of candies and sprinkles. Marshmallows, mints,... Etc. Pretzels are great for making a log cabin!


You can make  your kit as simple or complex as you'd like. You could even make your own icing. Which I did for a couple other kits I put together. Just put it in a jar and add a ribbon!

This is a great homemade gift for families, friends and little ones!

Let me know what you use to build your kit with!
-Tiffany

2 comments:

Rebekah Neal said...

Very cute idea!

Melba Tomeo said...

We loved this, thank you so much!