Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Countdown~ Frozen Party!


As part of our Christmas Countdown, I planned a simple and fun Frozen Party!

My kids were so excited! They all love the Frozen movie and have watched it several times. The main theme of the party was "Do ya wanna build a snowman??" I went to Aldi and got all of the supplies so it was very low cost as well.

Here's some of the stuff I gathered up:


Snowman food! Snow, Snowballs, and Snow Flakes!

Snowman building supplies!



I was so excited to find this at Aldi! It fit the theme so perfectly!!
Now it's time to take a look at all the Olafs!!






We had such a great time! The kids are still talking about it today!

Take time this holiday season to have some special moments with your family!

-Tiffany

P.S. I didn't get  yesterday's Christmas Countdown posted due to a horribly painful earache and swollen tonsils. I'm doing a bit better today due to using Tea Tree Oil.



No comments: