Friday, January 2, 2015

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Hot Cocoa


The other day we were out shopping and saw a Sheetz billboard ad for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Hot Cocoa, and boy did it look yummy!! I immediately told the kids that I was gonna have to make that for them!! Check it out.....

I followed the Simple Hot Cocoa recipe, with just the change of using peanut butter cups in place of the white chips.

This cocoa was very rich and satisfying, but not too sweet. I loved the creaminess that the peanut butter cups added to it.... Mmmmm, you have got to try this!!



Just look at that frothy swirl!! So creamy and chocolaty!!



This is a perfect treat for your kids after they have been out playing or doing outside chores on these cold blistery days!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Hot Cocoa

5 cups milk
1 cup chocolate chips
16 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Heat milk, chocolate chips and peanut butter cups in large pan and stir with whisk until chocolate and peanut butter cups are melted.
Serve warm and enjoy!


Let me know if you give this a try and what you think!

-Tiffany

2 comments:

Lydia @ Thrifty Frugal Mom said...

OH, I'm sure this is good! I've sometimes added peanut butter to my hot chocolate so it would be a similar concept. :)

Southern Lady said...

I like just about all thing peanut butter so this sounds so good!