Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Countdown!


It's here folks! December 1st!!! That means its time to start our Countdown to Christmas!! 
As you know, I will be doing a Christmas Countdown with my kids each day until Christmas. If you haven't read it you can find my post on a simple Christmas Countdown here. I will also be posting each day (Lord willing, of course!). I will share with you all recipes, crafts, homemade gifts, and much more, all related to getting ready for Christmas. I will share with you my holiday menu filled with wonderful recipes that I always get requests for!


The first thing I'm going to share with you all is a recipe for homemade sugar scrubs. These make great gifts or stocking stuffers! They are easy to make, easy on the wallet and great for your skin!


Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub

1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tsp real vanilla extract

Mix all ingredients well.
Put in small containers for easy gift giving.

See ya tomorrow!
-Tiffany

No comments: