Monday, December 15, 2014

Smokey BBQ Meatloaf




Meatloaf is a favorite in our house. It took me several years and many meatloaves to come up with this flavor packed meatloaf.....



2lbs ground beef
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 pack onion soup mix
3tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp garlic
2 tsp parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1cup water

Mix all ingredients in large bowl:


Next, put mixture in baking pan. I prefer to use a foil pan so I can make clean up easier and just toss the pan.


Shape into a loaf.....


Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Pour BBQ sauce over top and bake for another  10 minutes. 


Let sit for 5 minutes. Slice and serve!

Mmmm.... So good! I served it with canned beans from our garden and 
cheesy potatoe casserole.

I hope you give this a try! Its packed full of flavor and so delicious!

Enjoy!
-Tiffany


No comments: