Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Best EVER Baked Mac n Cheese!




I don't know how lunchtime is at your house, but at my house with 6 kids, lunch isn't made, its found! And by found, I mean, when your hungry, find some leftovers or some sandwich makings and eat up! On a typical day, I don't stop to cook lunch. So, the other day, my oldest minionette, found a recipe she wanted to try out. It was for baked mac n cheese. 

I am not much of a mac n cheese eater, but i tell ya what... it was DELICIOUS!! And....it was easy! And.....it only used one dish! And.....you have got to try it!!  






In a 9x13 put:

2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
1 stick butter, cubed
1 lb Velvetta block cheese, cubed
4 cups milk
salt to taste
garlic to taste

So easy!! 


Next, give it a stir! 

Easy peasy, gonna be so cheesy! (ok, ok, that was cheesy!) Ha, I crack myself up sometimes!!

Bake at 350' for 45 minutes!




Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, and then stir until it is uniform consistency!


Mmmm, Mmmm....

There it is! I dont think it can get an easier, or more delicious!!




Look at how creamy it is!

ok, now stop drooling on the screen and go make yourself some!!

And be sure to come back and let me know what you thought of it! Leave me a comment!

-Tiffany

No comments: