Sunday, March 1, 2015

Make-Your-Own March

For the month of March I want to encourage you all to Make-Your-Own!! Your own, what? Well, I will be sharing lots of things that we sometimes don't realize how easy it is to make our own!

Here are some of the things you can look forward to:

  • homemade yougurt
  •  granola bars
  • maple syrup
  • Hamburger helper style meals
  • Lunchables (I'm super excited for this! I can't wait to share how we will be making lunchtime for the homeschooling/busy mom, so much easier!!
  • Facial cream (aka my wrinkle reducer!)
  • Washing tape hair clips
  • Bag clips
I will also share some organizing tips to get you ready for spring gardening, such as an easy way to organize your seeds ( post from a friend!), how to keep your canning rings in order and how to take inventory of your pantry before you start planting.

I also have a few fun, make-your-own activities for kids! They are a bit messy, but a  whole lot of fun!

Here are some make-your-own items to check out now!









Are you going to be making your own? Let me know what you are up to this month! Leave me a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Spring is almost here!! And I can't wait!
~Tiffany

2 comments:

Hollie said...

This might be dangerous, but I am going to pin your homemade Peanut Butter Cups! Those look GREAT!

Tiffany said...

Thanks! And the nice thing is, you don't feel guilty after having these! They are packed full of healthiness!!