Sunday, March 1, 2015

Make-Your-Own March

For the month of March I want to encourage you all to Make-Your-Own!! Your own, what? Well, I will be sharing lots of things that we sometimes don't realize how easy it is to make our own!

Here are some of the things you can look forward to:

  • homemade yougurt
  •  granola bars
  • maple syrup
  • Hamburger helper style meals
  • Lunchables (I'm super excited for this! I can't wait to share how we will be making lunchtime for the homeschooling/busy mom, so much easier!!
  • Facial cream (aka my wrinkle reducer!)
  • Washing tape hair clips
  • Bag clips
I will also share some organizing tips to get you ready for spring gardening, such as an easy way to organize your seeds ( post from a friend!), how to keep your canning rings in order and how to take inventory of your pantry before you start planting.

I also have a few fun, make-your-own activities for kids! They are a bit messy, but a  whole lot of fun!

Here are some make-your-own items to check out now!









Are you going to be making your own? Let me know what you are up to this month! Leave me a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Spring is almost here!! And I can't wait!
~Tiffany

Post a Comment