Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day Party


Well, Valentine's Day has come and gone. I'm sure most of us have indulged in chocolate covered desserts of some sort, maybe you might want to mix up a refreshing Blueberry Lemon Smoothie to get back on track after all the delicious sweets. We had a great time at a Valentine's Day party we had. Lots of fun food, fun activities and a great time together! Thanks Diana, Jessica and Missy for the wonderful afternoon! We need to do it again!

Here's some pictures of the party and some simple party decorations, food, and activities. Take a look!





We made washi tape hair barrettes. They turned out so cute and everyone got to make some in their favorite colors and designs. How-To post on how to make these coming soon!


This was our drink station! We used a mason jar with a ribbon to hold the party straws. Simple. Cute.

I used my cupcake tier and mini appetizer bowls to make a fruit tower. Everyone loved it and it was a fun way to add fruit to the meal!


Of course, I made party favors! I made homemade sugar cookies (recipe to come soon!) cut into heart shapes. I wrapped them in stacks of 6 and tied a ribbon at the top of saran wrap. I also made homemade icing and put some in freezer bags, pink and white. Thanks Diana for your help ;). I also bagged up some sprinkles. Now everyone had a 'make your own cookie' kit to take home!


I put it all in a pretty bag with ribbon, and of course some chocolates for the mommas!!


We used washi tape to decorate bottled water and it doubled as a lable to write each kids name on, so no one would mix up their drinks.



Mini, bite size sugar cookies!

Tissue paper was a super easy way to decorate these candles! 

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! 
What did you do?

~Tiffany

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything was so cute for the party! I know my girls love coming over. Thanks for having us! I must say the heart shaped hot dogs were one of my favorites with a close second to the strawberry cake ball things.

Tiffany said...

We had a blast! It was such a nice change to brighten up all the snow!! :)

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.