Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Lunch Ideas


We had an Easter lunch with some friends last week. It was full of bright colors, fresh food, and fun! It was very easy to put together. I love simple and easy, so this was my kinda lunch party!!

Here's a few pictures to show what we did! If you are wanting to have a spring, or Easter lunch, I hope you find a few ideas!...


Lots of color! We did a rainbow with fruits and veggies! The kids loved it and it was perfect for everyone! They all found something they liked in the rainbow! The food rainbow was made up of strawberries, carrots, pineapple, grapes, pickles, olives, string cheese and meat slices.


My oldest daughter put together this arrangement. She is all about finding ways to incorporate mason jars into decorating! Its the farm girl in her ;).


The cupcakes were red velvet cupcakes, topped with cool whip. I know, not very traditional for Easter, ... I can explain, I made cupcakes for my husband to take to work and these were the leftovers. But I ran out of icing so I opted for cool whip!! (Blog post coming soon on how to make logo cupcakes!! ).



I found Easter shape pasta at Aldi. I topped it with butter and parmesean cheese. Kids loved it!!


We also made ressurection rolls and told the story of Easter. I will be doing a post (hopefully) tomorrow so you all have a chance to make them before Easter :).

We all had a great time. And if you are trying to put together an Easter/spring lunch, just go simple and easy! Sometimes the simple things are the best!

Happy Spring!!
-Tiffany

No comments: