Wednesday, October 29, 2014

When Life Gives You Pumpkins.... Do Something With Them!!!

..... And that's exactly what I will be doing! 

It's that time of year when pumpkins are everywhere! They are used as decorations, carved for the yummy treat awaiting inside, and the grocery store shelves are full of products filled with PUMPKIN!!!!

Sssoooo..... I thought it would be perfect to do a series on things to do with pumpkin!! In our house, we love pumpkin! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, pumpkin bread, pumpkin butter, pumpkin cinnamon rolls, pumpkins smoothies..... OK,you get my point! Oh, and pumpkin cheesecake! Couldn't forget that one!

This Saturday I will be going to my local farmers market to load up on the orange yummies! (As I have done for the past 5 years. Yeah, it's a bit of a tradition!)  I will then post on how to cook the pumpkins and get them ready to use in an endless list of wonderful edibles!! 

Did I mention pumpkin milkshakes?!

-Tiffany

No comments: